We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our exciting and dynamic team in the Barcelona offices.
We are searching for talented professional that is experienced and passionate about front-end development and the quirks of targeting multiple browsers on different devices to work in one of our two big projects with millions of hits every day.
TeamCMP is a friendly, progressive company that understands the importance of the work/play ratio. So, hang out with us on our terrace, where you can relax or play ping pong. Join us for barbecues, nights out and winter ski trips.
Exchange ideas with people from all aspects of our business to help encourage new ideas and out of the box thinking.
Come and work in an environment that encourages your growth as a developer by investing in conferences and workshops and always encouraging you to learn new things!
- Develop web accessible and cross-browser compatible code.
- Work on front-end development activities, solutions, methods, and practices.
- Develop new and effective interactive design solutions on time and in scope.
- Assist in developing methodologies, standards and best practices for the group.
- Conduct code walkthroughs and quality assurance with development teams.
- Well-versed in HMTL5/CSS3 for responsive designs (mobile first).
- A keen eye on design and UX/UI principles.
- Using best practices and writing clean, meaningful code.
- Being a team player, self-motivated and a lifelong learner.
- Fluent level of English
- CSS pre-processors experience (Sass, Less, Stylus).
- Familiarity with template engines (Twig, Pug, Handlebars).
- Experience with automation tools (Gulp, Grunt) and testing frameworks (Mocha, Jest).
- Some degree of Angular.js knowledge
- Comfortable coding in ECMAScript 6
- Contribution to open source projects.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays.
- Continuous training and free English and/or Spanish classes.
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (Sardinia in 2016, Algarve in 2017); office ski trip in winter.
- Apple work equipment (iMac or MacBook + 27” display).
- Private health insurance.
- Paid lunches.
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus.
- Monthly tech "freestyle" days - tech team members decide what they want to work on and do it.
- Interesting projects and working with latest technologies.
- Big terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as many drinks and snacks.
- Gym membership sponsored.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!