Head of Digital Marketing
TeamCMP’s new Head of Digital Marketing will join us in Barcelona, working alongside our talented Marketing team. This senior leader inherits stable and successful products with a skilled team of marketers.
Is this you?
Your primary responsibility is to drive cost-effective revenue growth through customer acquisition. You are an expert at affiliate marketing and have plenty of experience with direct marketing. You will also enhance customer value with traffic sales and have a solid understanding of marketing-related
Become the newest addition to our success-driven culture rooted in collaboration, agility, ownership of outcomes and wowing people! We’re excited to welcome you and ready to benefit from your experience. Learn more about the highlights of the position below, and let’s arrange a time to dive deeper into the details.
- Lead and develops a team of affiliate managers, media buyers and traffic sales managers.
- Enhances teamwork, set clear direction, priorities and represents the marketing team across the business.
- Increases free and paid user registrations through acquisition.
- Refine and execute acquisition strategy including innovation and expansion into new channels.
- Spearheads negotiation of commercial terms with affiliates and ad networks.
- Builds relationships with high-value marketing partners. This will include attending trade shows and high-touch VIP interaction.
- Partners effectively with other functional areas such as technology, product, design, data science, finance and customer services to achieve company goals.
- Communicates proactively by nurturing transparency around marketing initiatives, outcomes and drives related improvements.
- 6 - 8 years of successful digital marketing experience
- Relevant industry experience (dating, adult content and/or background check)
- 3+ years affiliate marketing including extensive commercial negotiation
- Experience of scaling up marketing (top-line growth and team)
- Experience with marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics and back offices used by ad networks and affiliate systems
- Experience of leading a high performing team
- Mobile (ideally browser-based) acquisition marketing experience
- Solid B2C experience
- Experience of managing large affiliates, major traffic networks and media brokers.
- Firm understanding of marketing KPIs and how to drive improvements to them
- Clear understanding of the conversion journey of a member: initial offer - free - paid
- Data-driven mindset with an ability to use data for insight and competitive advantage/product optimization
- Clear vision of emergent acquisition channels and tools (e.g., snapchat; Facebook
- dataset analysis) and a desire to leverage them
- Understanding of fraudulent acquisition tactics and clear idea of how to mitigate them
- Fluent in English
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days of vacation plus 14 flexible bank holidays
- Bonus programs
- Annual paid training/conference participation.
- Free English and Spanish classes
- Company sponsored events: company-wide gathering (Punta Cana, Portugal, Sardinia over last 3 years); winter snow trip; FC Barcelona games; Friday pizza and beer; other parties, events and team-building
- Private health insurance
- Apple work equipment
- Fully subsidized lunches, drinks and snacks
- Subsidized gym membership
- Relocation provided
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!